Have a look at all the tasks and lessons you have done over the last few weeks. Your task now is to make a cover/a front page for your very own magazine.
- Go through the Graphic design history time line and choose a style and designer that you feel relates best to your personality, even has similar traits to you.
- Using that designer/style as inspiration, use your name or part of your name ( be creative) and create a title/name for your magazine
- Add your own pictures, text, illustrations, elements as well as the proper typography and titles for your cover.
- The expression must represent your personality. (Remember the color choice regarding this).
- Remember to include what kind of magazine it is, i.e.cars/bikes, fashion, design, weddings, etc.
Here is my surrealistic cover inspired by the master Salvador Dali.