- In your own words, describe the procedure of planning a fashion shoot. You don’t need to go into too much detail, a short outline will do.
once you know the concept, you should find a location, model, stylist and a makeup artist. You should also make a mood boards, storyboard and a shotlist.
- What are the stylist’s duties?
To make sure that the model looks good and have all needed accessories.
- List your duties as photographer
make a shotlist, get all necessary equipment and permissions. Create good work atmosphere.
- What equipment would you take along on the Alice in Wonderland shoot that was featured in this module?
- Find an editorial fashion spread in a fashion magazine. Explain what you think the concept was, what equipment they used and how the location affected the concept. Scan or photograph the shoot and hand it in along with your answer.
Watch the tutorial on Lynda.com: Douglas Kirkland on Photography: Editorial Assignment
- Plan a Snow White themed fashion shoot.
- Create a mood board for hair, make-up and fashion.
- Create a storyboard
- Create a shot list
- Create a timeline for the shoot day