I want you to take on a client. I then need you to have a meeting with your client and create a very detailed brief. This brief should contain all the information that will be needed to achieve the client’s requirements.
What is the client’s service/product?
Fotograf Christian Blom AS is a company which offer photography services for both private ( portrait photography, family, new born, weddings) clients and companies (employees portraits, school photography, commercials, product photography, events).
What are their requirements?
general presentation of all available services. Divide the company into three main departments: private clients, companies, school photography.
Continue reading “Week 29 – Creating a Brief”
- Design an A4 poster for a humanitarian cause you feel passionate about. For example, creating awareness and a call for action against human trafficking. You must apply pastiche to your design. Use a style of propaganda used during the Modernism era and create your own, unique design in a contemporary context.
- Start by creating at least 5 thumbnails for your design. These thumbnails should be handed in with your assignment.
- Write a rationale or explanation for your poster of at least 350 words. Why it is necessary to create awareness of the humanitarian cause?
- Give an explanation for your creative execution, mention the use of colour and graphics as well as typography.
- Give examples of the designs you used as inspiration and why it is applicable to your design.
Hand in your designs as PDF documents. You may use any medium for this. Hand in PDFs of your rationale and thumbnails as well.
I choose to make a poster about Cervical cancer. It is important to spread awareness about it. In many countries mandatory check to women are too seldom. Women do not think about it, as cancer gives no symptoms. They don’t check themselves because they don’t think about it, they don’t have time or they are just uncomfortable. It is a pity, as many young women and girls can have it. Cervical cancer is the fourth most common cancer in women, and the seventh overall, with an estimated 528,000 new cases in 2012. It is estimated that 4,210 deaths from the disease will occur this year.