I want you to take on a client. I then need you to have a meeting with your client and create a very detailed brief. This brief should contain all the information that will be needed to achieve the client’s requirements.
What is the client’s service/product?
Fotograf Christian Blom AS is a company which offer photography services for both private ( portrait photography, family, new born, weddings) clients and companies (employees portraits, school photography, commercials, product photography, events).
What are their requirements?
general presentation of all available services. Divide the company into three main departments: private clients, companies, school photography.
Continue reading “Week 29 – Creating a Brief”
Create a character. This character can be a letter, a person, an animal or any type of illustration, use your imagination. This character will play the main role in your animation.
Take this character and draw it in five different exaggerated poses. In each of these poses the character has to express some kind of emotion (like love, anger, dislike, distaste, happiness and so on). Keep the animation principles in mind when you draw your character.
If the idea is at the heart of everything, then I would like you to think of a movie that you love. Then look at its current title sequence and come up with a new one.
Sketch up the rough idea in the form of a storyboard. Your storyboard needs to be at 30 frames and should be for at least 1minute of motion design
Please scan and upload this activity to your WordPress blog.
Below you will find Opening of Alice in Wonderland.
- In your own words, describe the procedure of planning a fashion shoot. You don’t need to go into too much detail, a short outline will do.
once you know the concept, you should find a location, model, stylist and a makeup artist. You should also make a mood boards, storyboard and a shotlist.
- What are the stylist’s duties?
To make sure that the model looks good and have all needed accessories.
- List your duties as photographer
make a shotlist, get all necessary equipment and permissions. Create good work atmosphere.
- What equipment would you take along on the Alice in Wonderland shoot that was featured in this module?
- Find an editorial fashion spread in a fashion magazine. Explain what you think the concept was, what equipment they used and how the location affected the concept. Scan or photograph the shoot and hand it in along with your answer.
Watch the tutorial on Lynda.com: Douglas Kirkland on Photography: Editorial Assignment
- Plan a Snow White themed fashion shoot.
- Create a mood board for hair, make-up and fashion.
- Create a storyboard
- Create a shot list
- Create a timeline for the shoot day
Could you please take a look and mark which logo you like most?