If the idea is at the heart of everything, then I would like you to think of a movie that you love. Then look at its current title sequence and come up with a new one.
Sketch up the rough idea in the form of a storyboard. Your storyboard needs to be at 30 frames and should be for at least 1minute of motion design
Please scan and upload this activity to your WordPress blog.
Below you will find Opening of Alice in Wonderland.
Draw up a list of the most important aspects of a product photograph. Refer to shadows, lighting, quality, ISO and editing in your answer. Mention at least five things.
- ISO – below 100.
- Quality – The photographed object should be sharp.
- Lighting – set white balance to sunny and make sure that there is enough light.
- Shadows – avoid shadow, if so very soft.
- Editing – Shoot in RAW so it is easier to edit it later.
Continue reading “Week 9 -Mastering the Art of Product Photography”
About the project
A foreign publishing house has plans to publish a new magazine and has contacted you to do the project. They have an idea of what the magazine will be about and have finished articles. They just do not have any visual idea or strategy for the magazine itself. Your job is to come up with a concise strategy and visual concept that forms the basis of the magazine as well as the layout.
I decided to name the magazine “Healthy Planet”.
Here is the logo development process. Continue reading “Mandatory Assignment 01 – Magazine Design”
- Define, in your own words, the printmaking terms.
- Find examples on the Internet to represent each of those terms.
- Use your graphite, eraser, eraser putty and blending stub to sketch spheres using the following techniques: hatching and cross hatching, blending, rendering, squiggly lines and cross contour lines. (Please scan your sketches and upload them to your blog.)
- Watch the prescribed Adobe Illustrator video on Lynda.com and complete the exercise files.
- Find a poem that inspires you. Follow the exercise in the lesson above and illustrate your poem.
Continue reading “Week 4 – Sketching Techniques”
After reading the appropriate section in your prescribed textbook From Snapshots to Great Shots, please answer the following questions: Continue reading “Learning Activity – Exposure Basics – Week 8”