I want you to take on a client. I then need you to have a meeting with your client and create a very detailed brief. This brief should contain all the information that will be needed to achieve the client’s requirements.
What is the client’s service/product?
Fotograf Christian Blom AS is a company which offer photography services for both private ( portrait photography, family, new born, weddings) clients and companies (employees portraits, school photography, commercials, product photography, events).
What are their requirements?
general presentation of all available services. Divide the company into three main departments: private clients, companies, school photography.
Continue reading “Week 29 – Creating a Brief”
Have a look at all the tasks and lessons you have done over the last few weeks. Your task now is to make a cover/a front page for your very own magazine.
- Go through the Graphic design history time line and choose a style and designer that you feel relates best to your personality, even has similar traits to you.
- Using that designer/style as inspiration, use your name or part of your name ( be creative) and create a title/name for your magazine
- Add your own pictures, text, illustrations, elements as well as the proper typography and titles for your cover.
- The expression must represent your personality. (Remember the color choice regarding this).
- Remember to include what kind of magazine it is, i.e.cars/bikes, fashion, design, weddings, etc.
Continue reading “Week 7 & 8 – Front cover”
After reading the appropriate section in your prescribed textbook From Snapshots to Great Shots, please answer the following questions: Continue reading “Learning Activity – Exposure Basics – Week 8”